At Uniseal we are continually seeking talent in
our field of business and we are open to receive applications at all times.
- Establish and maintain a strong clientele network and database
- Coordinate and work closely with clients to identify their needs and operational requirements
- Perform the role of Key Account Manager to provide advice based on your strong product knowledge
- Implement proper cost control method to ensure profit margins are within the given guidelines
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure smooth and swift delivery of all customer orders
- Bachelors’ Degree / Diploma in Business or Management
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales and marketing, with good contacts & networks within the landscape & architectural industry
- Good knowledge in handling sales enquiries, attending meetings and presentation
- Takes initiatives, independent and excellent organizing skills Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels
Candidates interested to develop their career with us are invited to submit their application here.